Shapal Hi-M Soft
Shapal Hi M Soft combines excellent machinability, high thermal conductivity and high mechanical strength applicable to structural and a broad range of other uses …
- Excellent Macinability
- Shapal Hi M Soft can be machined by a broad range of methods such as drilling, turning, milling to form complex shapes with high precision.
- Excellent sealing ability to vacuum
- High thermal conductivity
- Approximately five times as much thermal conductivity as that of alumina ceramic.
- High Mechanical Strength
- Bending strength of 30kg/mm²* is comparable to that of alumina ceramic.
- Excellent electric insulation
Shapal Hi M Soft is unique compared to other fine ceramics …
- Low thermal expansion
- High ability heat resistance
- Low dielectric loss
- Ultra high purity
Characteristics Comparison of Machinable Ceramics
- Prototype and/or small volume production available for the following:
- Vacuum components
- Electronic components where electrical insulation and heat dissipation are required
- Components where a low coefficient of thermal expansion required.
- Electronic components where low dielectric constant and dissipation factors are required.
- Heat sinks
- Crucibles for vacuum deposition
- Special refractory parts such as protective tubes
- A wide range of industrial and structural components